Please join us for our annual Independence Day Celebration.
Always on the 1st Saturday of July. This year Conconully Chamber of Commerce will be hosting
our event on July 1st.
We start the day with an assortment of classic and antique cars in our annual judged car show 9:30-11:30.
Pie eating contest at the general store at 11:00am. Car awards at noon and the announcement of our Citizen
of the Year. Our parade marshal is US Congressman Dan Newhouse leading the parade at 1:30pm.
Berney's Gang performing an old west gunfight show prior to the parade, while items are being bid on in the
community hall silent auction.
We have a water competition with the local fire districts following the parade and a Frozen t-shirt
competion at the General Store. All day there are food and craft venders on Main Street selling their wares.
It's a great day! A great Event! Join us for a fun filled day!
Buy your ducks! Duck race is Sunday at 2pm.
Independence Day Crafter Application
Winners of car show Independence Day ( 2016 )
- Most outstanding ford- mike Kelsey 1936 ford Omak
- Most outstanding mopar- dick & sandy Howe -968 barracuda Omak
- Most outstanding pickup or truck- 1984 chev Dan hautalaoma penticton bc
- Most outstanding GM product 1932 Chevy Ron Golleher. Riverside
- Most outstanding foreign auto. 1957 metropolitan Gena Fateley. Brewster
- Most interior in show. 1955 chev. Dick sweetman
- Most outstanding engine bay 1955 chev. Tom strange. Okanogan
- Most outstanding 1964-1970 muscle car 1968 Dodge Charger. Slader blackstad. Omak
- Most outstanding 1971-2016. 1992 corvette. Barry George Omak
- Most outstanding 1930-1960. 1957 chev PU. Mark tarrowske. Omak
- Most outstanding hot rod. 1944 Willis coup. David averill. Mansfield
- Most outstanding 1950-1965 4 door hard top. 1956 chev. Dale hile. Omak
- Peoples choice 2016. John troutman 67 Chevy comero. Everett
- Oldest in show 1932 ford model B flat deck. Joe Berney. Okanogan